Kimbourne Park United Church
This week, we will be hosting worship at 10:15 on Sunday through Zoom, which means you can either tune in online, or call in through your phone.
This is an experiment, and if it doesn’t really work, we will try something different next week.
If you’d like to try to tune in earlier in the week, please get in touch and we can give it a shot. On Sunday, we will open the stream at 9:30 to give you a chance to get on and get settled before the service actually starts. We are planning on having another person or two to offer tech support on Sunday morning.
You can reach us:
…on your computer or smartphone
- Click the following link:
- https://zoom.us/j/152222978 (if you need the meeting ID, it is 152-222-978)
- You will be prompted to download Zoom (if you haven’t already).
- You may need to click ‘download and run Zoom’
- On Windows, a program should then appear in the bottom left corner of your internet browser.
- Once you click it, you will then enter the service.
- If your computer doesn’t have a camera or microphone, that’s okay! We won’t be able to see or hear you, but you’ll be able to see and hear us.
- If it doesn’t have a speaker, you’ll be prompted to call in on your phone, and you can listen that way.
- On your smartphone, you’ll be prompted to download the app from the App-Store or Play Store
- Once you’ve got it, you can click join a meeting, at which point you will be asked for our meeting ID, which is: 152-222-978
…on your landline
- (647) 374-4685, or
- (647) 558-0588
- You will be asked for a Meeting ID, which is: 152-222-978
Looking forward to seeing you!