Pick up some holiday cheer at the Kimbourne Park United Church Christmas Village!
- Have lunch in the tea room ($5)
- Find unique gifts by local artisans in the marketplace
- Stock up your pantry with baking and preserves
- Enjoy family-friendly entertainment with these performers:
- Professional Storyteller Marilyn Peringer
- Pegasus Dance Studios
- The S.P.A.C.E. School of Performing Arts for the Community of East York.
Help spread the word by emailing the poster to your friends, family, co-workers & neighbours. You can also be old-school and print & post it!
We need lots of baking from everyone - cookies for the cookie station and all kinds of goodies for the bake table. We would like all of the baked goods dropped of at the church on Friday, December 2 so that we have time to set up and price the items. Someone will be in the church hall between 2:00 and 8:00 to accept these items. If you are not able to bring in the items on Friday, please email* Gillian Shintani by November 30 and we will try to make arrangements to pick them up from you.
There are a few vendor tables available. If anyone knows a crafter or direct seller (ie Norwex, Steeped Tea, Stella and Dot) that would be interested in purchasing a table please contact* Shelley Wakefield.
KPUC is having its own table at the sale. We welcome any craft items and good quality Christmas decorations (new or used) to sell at our table.
* Email links will be posted next week; until then, please contact the office to get Gillian or Shelley's info.